The website policy:
1. Use of the masculine gender in this Agreement is for convenience alone, and is not intended to offend or discriminate in any way.
2. Welcome to the www.povsw.com website (hereinafter:" the website") of Point of View Software Ltd. (hereinafter: "the Company").
3. Whilst the Company has taken every effort to ensure that the information contained within the website is correct, the Company shall not be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising from a mistake, omission, inaccuracy or misleading information contained in this website.
4. It is hereby clarified, to remove any doubt, that the Company shall not be liable to any direct or indirect damage, and/or any financial losses incurred due to the contents contained in this website.
5. Please note: any use of the information contained in the above website (hereinafter: "the contents") is subject to the terms and conditions of use of the Point of View Software website.
6. The website allows searching for specific information about the Company's products and/or service. The website contents are subject to changes at all times, at the sole discretion of the Company and/or of anyone on its behalf. Although during the update of the website contents vast efforts were made to assure an accurate and actual description, we cannot guarantee the correctness, up-to-dateness, quality, nature, reliability and implementation of the contents contained in this website.
7. When purchasing or submitting a RFP, you will be asked to provide certain details like, among others, your personal details (hereinafter: "the details"). The website will take all reasonable measures to protect the details and any use of the collected information shall not expose and/or identify the user's details in a personal way. The Company shall not disclose to third parties any information that identifies that website users, and will not disclose your details, in whole or in part, to any third party.
8. The website reserves itself the right to use the information collected at our website for the purpose of contacting, statistical analysis, analysis of the patterns of use etc.
9. To remove any doubt, visitors to our website assume complete and sole responsibility for using its contents, and in no case will the website and/or the Company be responsible for the contents, mistakes, inaccuracies, operation hours and continuity of the website activity.
10. The website is not obligated to publish any content and may remove any content and/or update it as it may see fit, at all times and without prior warning.
11. The website, in whole or in part, including all of its components like applications, interfaces, components and information (hereinafter: "the components)" are and will remain the exclusive property of the Company. All copyrights and other rights in the website and its documentation, including those that result from changes, improvements, adjustment, additions or updates, belong to the Company only, and are the Company's exclusive and sole property.